Many brides are looking for a custom wedding package something more then what our set packages offer.
Not a problem we will work with you to create a custom beach wedding packages that fits your needs.
Add more hours of photography, Change parts of a wedding setup, Change this for that in a package. We will work with you to make you beach wedding dreams come true.
We create custom wedding packages all the time for both our beach wedding arch set up packages and our wedding photography packages and a mix of both.
Just call Donna and she can help build a custom beach wedding package for your needs.
In Destin you will find the Highlands House B&B Inn it offers a beach side, two-story antebellum style home perfect for destination weddings in the highly sought after beautiful beaches of the Florida Panhandle & Emerald Coast. The Destin Culinary Center ,The Embassy Suites Destin-Miramar is the perfect place to begin happily ever after! The Hilton Sandestin Beach Golf Resort and Spa,The “White House” is a unique beach front home on Holiday Isle with unobstructed views of the Gulf ,Rutherfords 465. Located at Regatta Bay Golf & Country Club, Rutherfords 465 overlooks tranquil Lake Regatta, surrounded by rolling greens and sprawling trees warmly lit in an emerald hue. Seagar’s Restaurant offers an intimate dining experiences as well as larger rooms for a wedding reception,The Palms of Destin Resort. Exchange vows on a beautiful lawn setting with palms standing at attention or on the white sand beach with a smoldering sunset behind you sinking into the beautiful blue water. From an intimate affair to the grandest of events, The Palms of Destin Resort is the perfect setting for creating memories that will last a lifetime. After the ceremony dance and dine the night away in their beautiful ballroom .The Beach Walk beautiful beach front restaurant is the perfect setting for your exceptional event. Their entire award winning Beach Walk menu is yours to choose from. They will be delighted to host your memorable event in our spectacular beach front location. Sterling Resorts, Inc. offer many locations such as Henderson Park Inn,The Huntington By The Sea,The Mainsail,The Oceania,The Sterling Shores, The Amalfi,The Emerald Towers,The Grand View, The Village at Blue Mountain Beach,The Sanctuary at Red fish,For 23 years we have been specializing in amazing events right on the Gulf in Seaside. Whether you are booking a bridal luncheon, rehearsal dinner, wedding or a reception, Bud & Alley’s Waterfront can create a unique and unforgettable experience tailored for your needs. They have always been known for our outstanding service and award winning menus. They look forward to making your event an exciting and memorable day. Pearly White Properties is a family business that rents out their own private beach homes for wedding and receptions. There are many State Parks a long the coast from Destin to Pensacola most of the parks and public beach access have wooden walk ways that lead to the water .We photograph a lot of weddings at Henderson state Park, John Beasley State Park and Eden Gardens State Park.
Okalossa Island and Fort Walton Beach. We photograph many weddings and Family Beach Portraits at John Beasley Park. Dayley at The Four Points Sheraton will help you start your Happily ever after. Aunt Martha’s Bed & Breakfast host weddings on the back Bay while The Ramada Plaza Beach Resort & The Holiday Inn Sea Spree is waiting to host your wedding on the beach and ballrooms. Making your way to Pensacola you might want to have your beach wedding in
Navarre , There are so many beautiful beach houses our favorites are The Palms , The Banana Wind 1and 2, The sand Castle, The Ocho Rios, Pineapple Beach,Casa DelSol,The Sand Dollar,The Beach Retreat,Gulf Breeze, Skipper’s Cove, and The Pink Flamingo. Pensacola offers many wedding friendly houses and public beach access. The Ramada Beach Plaza , The Cabana Club The four Points Sheraton and The Hilton Garden are available to host your Wedding and receptions .Imagine the splendor of your wedding or that special event on the crystal white sands of Pensacola beach .Get married on the beach and have your reception at My Spayce in down town Pensacola . If you are plan your wedding in the Panhandle.
Beach Wedding packages include
Wedding arch setup – Wedding minister – Unity sand ceremony – Professional Photography with master DVD of images and on-line photo gallery – Wedding music – filling of marriage license
[seo_thumb_gallery category="Beach Wedding Packages" gallery="Destin Gulf Shores Beach Weddings" skin="black" size="small"]
See the wedding packages and prices HERE
Destin beach wedding arch set up | Gulf Shores beach Weddings | Orange Beach weddings | Fort Morgan beach weddings | Perdido Key beach weddings | Pensacola beach weddings | Gulf Shores beach wedding minister | Florida beach weddings | Alabama beach weddings | Wedding minister | Wedding arch set up | Wedding arbor | Destin weddings on the beach | Destin beach weddings
Summer is the hottest time for beach weddings on the Emerald coast.
Are you planning a Florida or Alabama beach wedding then here are some tips and great locations on the Emerald coast.
Beach wedding Tips
- In summer it is hot and very bright it’s best to have your wedding start time at one hour before sunset or you may be very hot and the bright sun can be blinding.
- Have a backup plan our beaches are wonderful on nice days but we do have some not so great days and if it is raining you should have a backup plan for your wedding and reception.
- Make sure your marriage licence is the right one for the right state. Many people get parts of the Alabama beach mixed up with parts of Florida beaches.
- Bring water – Even at sunset it can be hot out so bring water for you and your guests for your beach wedding.
- Do not be last – Many people tell the bride they cants start with out you and that is true but the sun set is not going to wait it will set with out you. After the sun sets it will be dark out and Amy photos you have will have dark backgrounds and you will not be able to see the water as its dark out.
Some great beach wedding locations
- Gulf Shores state park Beach Pavilion – The Gulf Shores beach Pavilion can be a good place for a beach wedding and you may rent out the beach Pavilion area for your beach wedding reception.
- The Orange beach Florida point side park – This is one of the most popular places for a beach wedding in both Orange beach and Gulf Shores it is located next to the Orange beach bridge a few hundred feet from the bridge. This is not the area under the bridge but down from the bridge it is the home to lots of beach weddings each year..
- Fort Morgan Beach Club – The Fort Morgan Beach Club offers a fantastic location for a large beach wedding and wedding reception.
- Morgan Town House – In Fort Morgan they have a area called Morgan Town that has many beach rental homes that you can rent to have a beach wedding and reception at.
- Perdido Key beach weddings – Perdido Key is a beach area in Fl next to Orange beach Al. Perdido key offers the same beach you will fine in Destin or Gulf Shores and is a nive place for a beach wedding.
- Okaloosa Island – Okaloosa Island is located next to Fort Walton Beach and has a park called Beasley park. Beasley park is afantastic location for a beach wedding it offers a lot of parking and beach space for a beach wedding it also has bathroom and a beach pavilion area. Beasley park is easy to get to from both Fort Walton beach and Destin.
- Destin beach weddings – Destin has many parks but also many people rent a beach house and have the wedding on the beach in front of the Destin house rental. We also do many wedding in front of a Destin condo on the beach.
- Navarre Florida beach weddings – Navarre offers beach wedding houses and beach condos all great for a beach wedding any time of the year.
- Pensacola Florida – Pensacola has a very open beach area that is just fantastic for a beach wedding. The open area is down past the last condos and then it is just wide open beach for miles and miles. Pensacola beach has many places to pull off the road and park and have a Pensacola beach wedding any say of the week.
- Grayton beach weddings – Grayton beach is a very nice beach town that offers plenty of space for beach weddings and in some area with the right permit your can even drive on the beach.
- Beaches of South Walton - The Beaches of South Walton are a collection of beach towns that all have areas for a beach wedding and lotf of beach fun for the your family. So the Beaches of South Walton would make a great location for your beach wedding.
What d0 i need for my beach wedding?
- You will need a beach wedding Minister | Pastor | State notary | Judge or someone who is a wedding officiant.( that would be us )
- A beach wedding location – some locations may require a special license or permit.
- Pick one of our wedding arch set ups for your beach wedding.
- For a reception you will need a beach wedding cake and maybe a groom cake as well.
- You can rent or use a limo service.
- For food you will need a beach wedding food service provider.
- Some beach brides use a wedding planner to make sure things are all set and everything is in place.
White sandy beach with Emerald color waters and a cool breeze is what you get with a Destin beach wedding. Something different something fun all at the beach.
Destin and the Emerald coast are the prefect place for a beach wedding. The Florida panhandle has some of the most fantastic beach’s in the world and offers a great location for your beach wedding. Grand Photography is happy to serve the Emerald coast as a Destin wedding service. Over the years we have shot many hundreds of beach weddings and church weddings. We are on the beach all summer shooting weddings and family beach portraits 7 days a week. We love our job and enjoy meeting all the new people we meet every year. If you have any questions about planning your beach wedding give us a call we have helped countless brides find all the wedding services they are looking for and many times a wedding and reception location to.
Call us at 850-346-7286
Many people come to Florida for a Destin sunset wedding on the beach and our white sand and fantastic sunsets make for a amazing setting for a love story to unite with a Destin beach wedding.