Today we have beach wedding photos from a Fort Morgan beach wedding at the Fort Morgan beach club.
Fort Morgan is located by Gulf Shores Al and has many super locations for Alabama beach weddings including beach houses and condos and resorts like the Beach Club
Are you ready for your Fort Morgan beach we are.. Give us a call at (850) 346-7286 now booking for all of 2011 compleate beach wedding packages
See our full beach wedding packages here
Or our beach wedding photography packages here.
At the end of Gulf Shores, Alabama on Highway 180 you will find the fantastic city of Fort Morgan. It is a great place for beach Weddings with it’s secluded beaches with sea oats, hills of white sand and awesome sunsets. Many couple come to Fort Morgan to get married on the beach at sunset . There are many communities that make up Fort Morgan filled with beach rentals that are wedding friendly, not all beach rentals are wedding friendly so check with your agent. After your wedding, Fort Morgan offers the perfect, relaxing honeymoon location where you can begin making memories of your new lives together. At the end of Fort Morgan you will find the actual Fort of Fort Morgan and a ferry that will take you to Dauphin Island.
We also offer bridal sessions on Monday and Tuesdays call to book yours today. (850) 346-7286
Summer is the hottest time for beach weddings on the Emerald coast.
Are you planning a Florida or Alabama beach wedding then here are some tips and great locations on the Emerald coast.
Beach wedding Tips
- In summer it is hot and very bright it’s best to have your wedding start time at one hour before sunset or you may be very hot and the bright sun can be blinding.
- Have a backup plan our beaches are wonderful on nice days but we do have some not so great days and if it is raining you should have a backup plan for your wedding and reception.
- Make sure your marriage licence is the right one for the right state. Many people get parts of the Alabama beach mixed up with parts of Florida beaches.
- Bring water – Even at sunset it can be hot out so bring water for you and your guests for your beach wedding.
- Do not be last – Many people tell the bride they cants start with out you and that is true but the sun set is not going to wait it will set with out you. After the sun sets it will be dark out and Amy photos you have will have dark backgrounds and you will not be able to see the water as its dark out.
Some great beach wedding locations
- Gulf Shores state park Beach Pavilion – The Gulf Shores beach Pavilion can be a good place for a beach wedding and you may rent out the beach Pavilion area for your beach wedding reception.
- The Orange beach Florida point side park – This is one of the most popular places for a beach wedding in both Orange beach and Gulf Shores it is located next to the Orange beach bridge a few hundred feet from the bridge. This is not the area under the bridge but down from the bridge it is the home to lots of beach weddings each year..
- Fort Morgan Beach Club – The Fort Morgan Beach Club offers a fantastic location for a large beach wedding and wedding reception.
- Morgan Town House – In Fort Morgan they have a area called Morgan Town that has many beach rental homes that you can rent to have a beach wedding and reception at.
- Perdido Key beach weddings – Perdido Key is a beach area in Fl next to Orange beach Al. Perdido key offers the same beach you will fine in Destin or Gulf Shores and is a nive place for a beach wedding.
- Okaloosa Island – Okaloosa Island is located next to Fort Walton Beach and has a park called Beasley park. Beasley park is afantastic location for a beach wedding it offers a lot of parking and beach space for a beach wedding it also has bathroom and a beach pavilion area. Beasley park is easy to get to from both Fort Walton beach and Destin.
- Destin beach weddings – Destin has many parks but also many people rent a beach house and have the wedding on the beach in front of the Destin house rental. We also do many wedding in front of a Destin condo on the beach.
- Navarre Florida beach weddings – Navarre offers beach wedding houses and beach condos all great for a beach wedding any time of the year.
- Pensacola Florida – Pensacola has a very open beach area that is just fantastic for a beach wedding. The open area is down past the last condos and then it is just wide open beach for miles and miles. Pensacola beach has many places to pull off the road and park and have a Pensacola beach wedding any say of the week.
- Grayton beach weddings – Grayton beach is a very nice beach town that offers plenty of space for beach weddings and in some area with the right permit your can even drive on the beach.
- Beaches of South Walton - The Beaches of South Walton are a collection of beach towns that all have areas for a beach wedding and lotf of beach fun for the your family. So the Beaches of South Walton would make a great location for your beach wedding.
What d0 i need for my beach wedding?
- You will need a beach wedding Minister | Pastor | State notary | Judge or someone who is a wedding officiant.( that would be us )
- A beach wedding location – some locations may require a special license or permit.
- Pick one of our wedding arch set ups for your beach wedding.
- For a reception you will need a beach wedding cake and maybe a groom cake as well.
- You can rent or use a limo service.
- For food you will need a beach wedding food service provider.
- Some beach brides use a wedding planner to make sure things are all set and everything is in place.
White sandy beach with Emerald color waters and a cool breeze is what you get with a Destin beach wedding. Something different something fun all at the beach.
Destin and the Emerald coast are the prefect place for a beach wedding. The Florida panhandle has some of the most fantastic beach’s in the world and offers a great location for your beach wedding. Grand Photography is happy to serve the Emerald coast as a Destin wedding service. Over the years we have shot many hundreds of beach weddings and church weddings. We are on the beach all summer shooting weddings and family beach portraits 7 days a week. We love our job and enjoy meeting all the new people we meet every year. If you have any questions about planning your beach wedding give us a call we have helped countless brides find all the wedding services they are looking for and many times a wedding and reception location to.
Call us at 850-346-7286
Many people come to Florida for a Destin sunset wedding on the beach and our white sand and fantastic sunsets make for a amazing setting for a love story to unite with a Destin beach wedding.